I am very proud to share some great news about my broker/dealer – LPL Financial. It was announced today that LPL Financial and its advisors have been ranked No.1 in net customer loyalty among 24 leading financial distributor firms, according to findings from Investor Brandscape®, a Cogent ReportsTM study released by Market Strategies International.
LPL earned a Net Promoter Score of 70, which was 25 points higher than the No. 2 firm and 49 points higher than the average score of 21 for all firms. Cogent’s study explored 10 key drivers of investor loyalty, and LPL ranked among the top 5 in seven of 10 key focus areas, including three No. 1 rankings. According to the study, LPL Financial ranked:
- No. 1 in quality of investment advice;
- No. 1 in financial stability;
- No. 1 in satisfaction of fees and expenses;
- No. 3 in retirement planning services;
- No. 3 in quality and clarity of statements;
- No. 4 in range of investment products and services; and
- No. 4 in easy to do business with.
As an LPL advisor, I am thrilled to see investors rate our firm and its advisors so highly. It is a testament to the value of LPL’s independent business model – and our innovative, industry-leading products and services –, which put the advisor at the heart of the investor relationship.
Again, wanted to share the great news and thank you for business.